Ann Arbor, MI
$15/hour, May through December 2022 This on-site position is flexible (Monday – Friday) and averages 15-20 hours per week during the summer / 10 hours per week during school semesters.
- Required Skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Mastery of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok
- Knowledge of social media analytics software to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Desire to learn about different areas of marketing
- Helpful skill set but not required: proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Program: Summer Imersion
Ann Arbor, MI
For those interested in exploring the business industry, our unpaid Summer Immersion will provide a deep dive into the inner workings of how businesses function. During this 6-8 week hybrid program, students will gain an understanding of the core business function, roles, and responsibilities of different departments at Franworth. Students will also work with a team to complete, deliver, and present a project to the company.
Our unique team structure is flat and without hierarchy.
The commitment to transparency and teamwork are demonstrated with an open-concept environment and offices with glass walls.
Innovative meetings spaces are labeled with names such as Acceleration, Collaboration and Celebration. They are each wired for technology and include formal and informal seating areas.